PAREF Southridge is now accepting applications for the following Grade Levels:
We envision graduates who are
MEN OF INTEGRITY
Family & Friends
Families for Families! You might have friends who want to join us. Please invite them and feel free to share!
SEND AN INQUIRY
PAREF Southridge School
For specific concerns or details, please look into the items contained herein. If you wish to know more about the school or the admission process, feel free to call or visit the School Registrar.
Telephone #: 88073644
Email: [email protected]
- Applicants for Grade One must be 6 years old and have finished Kindergarten level or its equivalent.
- Processing of application shall begin upon submission of all documentary requirements and duly-accomplished Forms. (You may send scanned copies of the requirements to [email protected] See list of requirements below)
- Duly Accomplished Admissions Form
- Scanned copy of recent 1 x 1 ID photo (student)
- Scanned copy of recent 1 x 1 ID photo colored (each parent)
- Scanned copy of the Church Marriage Contract of the parents
- Scanned copy of the Birth Certificate of the student-applicant
- Scanned copy of the Baptismal Certificate of the student-applicant
- Scanned copy of Report Card (of most recently completed school year or quarter of the current school year)
- Two (2) Online Recommendation Forms (Here’s the link that you may send to your son’s teacher/principal https://southridge.ph/recommendation-form/ )
- Additional Requirements for Non-Filipinos and other students coming from schools abroad
- Scanned copy of the transcript of records from the foreign school (with apostille)
- Scanned copy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) or Immigration Certificate of Registration (IRC)
- Scanned copy of Passport (biopage)
- Scanned copy of Family Registry with Notarial Certificate in English (for Koreans)
Note: Once all of the requirements have been submitted, please wait for acknowledgement and other advice from the Admissions Office.
- Online Application Form. Interested parents who would like to apply their sons to the Afternoon School for SY 2021-2022 shall accomplish the online application form via http://bit.ly/admiralscholars2021. The application form and the economic survey form (embedded in the application form) should be filled in completely and accurately. In addition to the information needed in the form, the following requirements should be uploaded to the application:
- recent ID pictures of student, father, and mother;
- clear copy of Grade 5 report card and most recent Grade 6 report card;
- clear copy of latest utility bill; and
- clear copy of payslip (for locally employed parents), or employment contract and remittance slip (for OFW parents).
- Confirmation Email and Application Essay. Once received, the Afternoon School Staff Assistant shall send a confirmation email to the applicant (via the email address in the application form) containing an application tracking number. In addition, the confirmation email shall contain a link to an online form (http://bit.ly/admi ralsessay) where the student shall be submitting his application essay.
- Recommendation Form. With the assistance of the Registrar’s Office, the applicant shall be asked to submit two recommendation forms accomplished by any two of the following: Principal, Class Adviser, and/or Guidance Counselor via the Online Recommendation Form available in the PAREF Southridge Website. Once received, the recommendation forms shall be forwarded to the Afternoon School Staff Assistant in preparation for the interview.
- Interview. The Afternoon School Staff Assistant shall be sending invites to an online student interview and an online parent interview. In addition to the questions, subject-specific questions shall be embedded in the Student Interview.
- Results. The Afternoon School Staff Assistant shall be communicating the results of the application process to the parents, including their CoE via their email addresses.
(Kindly click to check and download.)
(Kindly click to check and download.)
Day School (in lieu of online application)
Your Future Starts Here.
Accepting freshmen, transferees and foreign students.